Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Announcement

Dear Koreivians,
As majority agreed with the previous discussion at Genting, please be informed that I'am ready to collect all the money worth RM 300. By now, u all can bank in your money to my maybank account. Please get my account number from the previous email or sms me. Once u already bank in, please let me know by sending sms and transaction number to me. Instalment payment are allowed.
This money will be used for our next gathering, maybe at one island in Malaysia. Any loan also can be made in the time of difficulties with terms and conditions only. Hehehe.
Ok. Should u have any problem, don't hesitate to ask me, your ex-treasurer.
Lastly, gud luck in whatever you are doing. Let's keep "our crazy" friendship warm forever. Hehe.
"KOREIV. Seribu Impian.Sejuta Kenangan."

No comments: